Are you curious about opportunities as a pool service franchise owner? Here are seven things you need to know.
- How to Swim. Laps around the competition, that is! ASP gives you all the necessary training to give you the confidence you need to be laps ahead of others in the industry.
- Diving Skills are Required. Fear of heights? No problem. We are looking for those who are ready to ‘dive’ into the industry not worrying about getting their feet wet.
- Belly Flops are Overrated. ASP doesn’t want their franchisors to feel as if they’ve done a belly flop and made a bad decision. We offer our franchise owners unrivaled support, expert training and all the tools they need to gracefully swan dive instead.
- Life is a Beach. Ball. Have fun with your new business! This is an opportunity that makes each day different from the rest and does not stick you behind a desk. You will be outside enjoying the fresh air and hot sun while bringing people the joy of swimming in a clean and well maintained pool. Some will refer to you as summer time Santa.
- Start with Wading Pools. Don’t get overwhelmed trying to chase the huge clients! Focus first on building in your neighborhood, community, and expanding from there.
- Make a Splash. Customer service skills are a big part of what will set you a part from the competition. Leaving a good impression on new customers is as important as any other aspect of the job.
- Floatation Devices are Recommended. No drowning allowed with ASP’s franchise family all willing to answer any questions you may have or help resolve concerns. When you feel like you need a lifeline, another franchisee, or even our staff at headquarters is happy to help!